Friday, May 2, 2014

Oh Christine, where have you been?

I'm not forgetting this blog, pinky swear.  But I have a quite a bit on my plate right now, and for a great reason.  I got another job!
I'm working with another lovely American gal for her travel planning company here in Italy doing social media and excursions and so forth - it's a little company called Bella Vita Italia, and it's great to actually be using my degrees for something slightly more relevant (though with food studies, you can certainly argue that running the Cantina counts).
Beyond that, Rick Steves has been here the past week filming, the 25th is an Italian holiday (Liberation Day), the 1st was Labor Day here and needless to say, I haven't had much blogging time.
But here I am, safe and sound and happily busy :)
Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment